The range of digital products is bigger than ever before- and the diversity keeps increasing. A distinction has to be made to who a digital product is aimed at. Nowadays, most of the end consumers get in touch with apps, for example when looking for parking spots, shopping or meeting new people. On the business side, digital products appear, for example, in a form of company-specific webshops or merchandise management systems. The functionality, the design as well as the handling with digital products get more and more varied over the years. This also makes the tasks involved in conception, development and optimization more specialized and complex.
The Digital Product Manager
- Detailed industry and market knowledge
- Product development and marketing in the digital environment
- Assessment of special features, opportunities and risks of digital goods and services
- User experience knowledge
- Knowledge regarding practical and legally relevant functions
- Data privacy laws
Our contribution to your success
Product managers in the digital environment are all-rounders – and these all-rounders are getting more and more popular. CareerTeam will help your company with the recruitment of scarce digital experts and specialists. Whether you are looking for a Chief Product Officer, Senior Product Owners or a Platform Manager:
- Regular training and workshop opportunities of our HR consultants regarding product management
- Optimal suitability testing of potential candidates
- Focus on professional and personal "Perfect Fit" between client and candidate
- Network of over 350,000 digital specialists and executives
Talk to us - we will find you the right candidate that meets your requirements!